With Our Yadkin County Lawyers
Shore Law Firm, PLLC, provides confidential consultations for people charged with crimes in North Carolina as well as need help with probate and uncontested divorces. By connecting today with our Yadkin County lawyers, you can start the process to ensure justice, peace of mind and the best outcome possible.
Want to learn more about Probate or Uncontested divorce? The free consultation works for you as well. Not ready to call us to schedule? That is fine. Check out our blog topics that will be helpful to you and the free resources section as well.
A Word to Those With Criminal Charges: Advantages to Working with an Attorney as Opposed to Going It Alone
In the wake of being charged with a crime, the choices you make can impact nearly every aspect of your life. Selecting the right attorney can influence the course of your case as well as helping you to not freak out in a difficult situation as your case progresses.
Apart from protecting your rights and ensuring you are treated with the fairness and respect you deserve from the system, a Board Certified Specialist in North Carolina Criminal Law:
- Knows the criminal law system intimately;
- Has excellent working relationships with the prosecutors and judges who handle local North Carolina criminal cases;
- Spends at least 25% of her practice working directly with criminal defendants (Donna spend at least 75% of her time on criminal law);
- Understands how to craft an intelligent strategy to shield you from the worst penalties and how to negotiate with prosecutors;
- Leverages an experienced staff to ensure that all relevant court deadlines are met and that all paperwork is handled properly;
- Provides much needed emotional and moral support throughout the process to reduce your stress while keeping you level headed.
During your initial free consultation, we will sit down with you to discuss your case. We will ask you questions to determine the course of events leading up to your alleged crime, and we will review relevant documents and evidence as well as answer any questions you may have. Please know that there may be some “straight talk,” (that could be hard to hear but necessary) but everything we do is designed to help you through this turbulent time and increase your odds of success and a better future.
Although we welcome the opportunity to assist you as your Yadkin County lawyer, our law firm is not right for everyone. This consultation gives us a chance to determine whether our firm is a match for you.
Get Immediate Insight about Your Case
With more than 30 years of experience, attorney Donna Shore Terrell has gained a reputation for strategic planning, attention to detail, and thorough preparation.
If you face a criminal charge as well as need help probate or an uncontested divorce please contact Shore Law Firm, PLLC today at 336-679-2076. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose.
We hope to hear from you soon, and we look forward to getting to know you better.
Not ready to call or email us for your consultation? That is okay. Do be sure to check out our Free Resources page before you go for more information on criminal charges, probate or uncontested divorce.